AL-LAD | Buy Al-Lad
AL-LAD, also known as 6-allyl-6-nor-LSD, is a psychedelic drug and an analog of lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD). It is described by Alexander Shulgin in the book TiHKAL (Tryptamines i Have Known And Loved). It is synthesized starting from nor-LSD as aLAD precursor, using allyl bromide as a reactant. Buy Al-Lab, Al-Lad for Sale, AL-LAD-blotter, AL-LAD Blotters
Buy Al-Lab was first synthesized by a Japanese research group in the 1970s and made popular by Alexander Shulgin in his book TiHKAL. Since 2013, when AL-LAD was first launched on the RC market, it has gained immense popularity and been touted as one of the greatest research chemicals of modern times like 1P-LSD.
What is AL-LAD?
AL-LAD is a psychedelic drug that produces similar effects as LSD. It gained popularity in Ireland and the UK and is now used around the world.
6-NORLYSERGIC ACID, 6-ALLYL-N,N-DIETHYLAMIDE; 6-NORLYSERGAMIDE, 6-ALLYL-N,N-DIETHYL; N,N-DIETHYLNORLYSERGAMIDE, 6-ALLYL; N-(6)-ALLYLNORLYSERGIC ACID, N,N-DIETHYLAMIDE; 9,10-DIDEHYDRO-6-ALLYL-N,N-DIETHYLERGOLINE-8b-CARBOXAMIDE
SYNTHESIS: To a solution of 66 mg nor-LSD (see under ETH-LAD for its preparation) in 2 mL freshly distilled DMF under a nitrogen atmosphere, there was added 48 mg anhydrous K2CO3 and 30 mg allyl bromide. When TLC analysis indicated that the nor-LSD had been consumed (30 min) all volatiles were removed under a hard vacuum. The residue was solubilized in CHCl3 (5×5 mL) and the pooled extracts dried over anhydrous Na2SO4 which was remove by filtration. The filtrate removed under vacuum leving a residual white solid. This was separated into two components by centrifugal chromatography (alumina, CH2Cl2, nitrogen and ammonia atmosphere), the first of which was the major product. After removal of the solvent, this was dissolved in hot benzene, filtered and cooled. The addition of hexane prompted crystallization of AL-LAD (N-allyl-nor-LSD) as a white crystalline product weighing 66 mg, yield 88%. It had a mp of 88-90°C and an [a]D + 41.8 (c 0.44, EtOH).
BUY AL-LAD BLOTTERS(150 MCG)
6-Allyl-6-nor-lysergic acid diethylamide ( AL-LAD) is a novel psychedelic substance of the lysergamide class. It is chemically similar to LSD and has a similar mechanism of action. It works primarily by binding to serotonin receptors in the brain.
AL-LAD was first investigated by Andrew J. Hoffman and David Nichols as part of a series of LSD analogs. Also, this included ETH-LAD and PRO-LAD. Furthermore, its activity in humans was later documented by Alexander Shulgin in his book TiHKAL. In 2013, it appeared for sale on the research chemical market.
The effects of this product are similar to those of LSD with some subtle differences. It is either equally or moderately less potent than LSD itself. It has an active dose between between 75 and 150 micrograms. Al-Lad for Sale is more visually-oriented but with a less introspective headspace. It also has a moderately shorter duration. Generally, it is less anxiety-provoking and challenging version of LSD.
Where to Buy AL-LAD | AL-LAD For Sale
At Psychetrip we offer best discounts ever and which entails discreet shipping worldwide at very affordable prices and 100% Guarantee on respect to regard of the delivery time.
A comment is appropriate concerning the use of the prefix “nor,” as in the name of this material N-allyl-nor-LSD and of its immediate precursor, nor-LSD. Its exact meaning is that there is an alkylated nitrogen atom somewhere that has lost an alkyl group. The original term is from the German phrase “N-ohne-Radical” meaning N (the nitrogen) without the radical (meaning the alkyl group). The removing of the N-methyl group of LSD to form the N-H counterpart is a text book example of this usage. Unfortunately its use has slopped over to embrace the removal of an alkyl group from a heteroatom of any sort. Recently I learned of a metabolite of ibogaine that has lost a methyl group from the indolic oxygen atom (a methoxy has become a hydroxy) and the compound was called noribogaine. The correct term, to retain the use of the parent ibogaine word in its name, would have been desmethyl ibogaine. The removal of something is usually indicated with a “de-” or a “des” prefix ahead of the item that has been lost, as in deoxy (or desoxy) ribonucleic acid, DNA, which is ribonucleic acid (RNA) missing an oxygen atom.Al-Lad for Sale
Al-Lad for Sale trips mimic LSD trips in most ways. Users ingest the drug orally, often via blotter papers. Therefore, effects typically set in twenty minutes to one hour after consumption. Users will experience:
- Stimulation or increased energy
- Feelings of euphoria
- Tingling or numbness in extremities
- Heightened senses
- Visual distortions
AL-LAD Side Effects and Risk Factors
Possible adverse effects of AL-LAD use include:
- Stimulation – In terms of its effects on the physical energy levels of the user, Al-Lad for Sale is regarded as being able primarily stimulating in nature in the same vein as LSD. This is in distinction to other, more commonly used psychedelics such as psilocybin which are more consistent in producing sedation and relaxedness.
- Spontaneous bodily sensations – The “body high” of Al-Lad for Sale can be described as proportionally intense in comparison to its accompanying visual and cognitive effects. It behaves as a euphoric, fast-moving, sharp and location specific tingling sensation. For some, it is manifested spontaneously at different unpredictable points throughout the experience, but for most it maintains a steady presence that rises with the onset and hits its limit once the peak has been reached. In comparison to LSD, it is a little less sharp in the tingling sensations it produces as but is otherwise essentially indistinguishable.
- Perception of bodily lightness – This component typically accompanies any feelings of stimulation that this compound can produce.
- Physical euphoria – It should be noted that this effect is not as reliably induceable as it is with substances like stimulants or entactogens, and can just as easily manifest as physical discomfort without any apparent reason.
- Changes in felt bodily form – This effect is often accompanied by a sense of warmth or unity and usually occurs during and up to the peak of the experience or directly afterward. Users can feel as if they are physically part of or conjoined with other objects. This is usually reported as feeling comfortable and peaceful in its sensations.
- Tactile enhancement – Feelings of enhanced tactile sensations are consistently present at moderate levels throughout most AL-LAD EU trips. If level 8A geometry is reached, an intense sensation of suddenly becoming aware of and being able to feel every single nerve ending across a person’s entire body all at once becomes consistently present.
- Temperature regulation suppression – This component can occur with the use of any lysergamide or psychedelic, but reports suggest it may be pronounced in AL-LAD EU. It is highly advised that users of this compound, especially at heavier doses, monitor their bodily temperature and use techniques like hot showers or cold packs to regulate their core and brain temperature throughout the experience, and to generally always maintain proximity to a climate-controlled environment.
- Increased bodily temperature
- Nausea – Mild nausea is occasionally reported when this substance is consumed in moderate to high dosages, usually during the peak, and either passes soon after the user has vomited or gradually fades by itself as the peak sets in.
- Stamina enhancement – This is generally mild in comparison to traditional
LSD is one of the most researched psychedelic drugs. However, despite the label ‘research drug,’ there is very little actual scientific research into AL-LAD. This means that the list of short-term effects may not be comprehensive. In addition, there is little to no research on the long-term effects of the drug.
Prolonged hallucinogen abuse may result in a number of adverse side effects. Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD) is an illness in which a person experiences spontaneous flashbacks of visual distortions or hallucinations. This chronic disorder has been reported in users of many hallucinogenics, including LSD, mushrooms, and DMT.
Treatment for Al-Lad for Sale Abuse
If you or someone you know is suffering due to AL-LAD abuse, there are numerous treatment options that can lead you toward recovery. While there are no current known medical treatments for HPPD or other disorders caused by AL-LAD, there are numerous centers that can help. Some of the most common treatment types for AL-LAD abuse include:
- Contingency management
- Motivational interviewing
- Counseling and therapy (group or individual)
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- 12-step programs
- Inpatient rehabilitation
Please reach out to a professional if you or someone you care about is suffering due to Al-Lad for Sale abuse.
Difference between Al-Lad for Sale and LSD
AL-LAD is an analog of LSD. This means the main structures of the drugs are similar, but a chemical component has been altered in some way. This is a standard procedure in the field of ‘research chemicals.’ The results are often tested on animals before humans to study the effects.
In 1984, Hoffman and Nichols investigated LSD alternatives. Consequently, they created AL-LAD. Alexander Shulgin documented the drug’s effects on humans in his 1997 book TIHKAL, which increased its popularity.
People who have taken both LSD and AL-LAD say that the effects of both last for about 6 to 10 hours. However, AL-LAD trips are less intense. Users report a similar amount of visual hallucinations while enjoying clearer thinking abilities.
Dosage for AL-LAD Blotters
(with 50 μg, orally) “I am aware in twenty minutes, and am into a stoned place, not too like, in another hour. I would very much like to push higher, but that is not in the cards today and I must acknowledge recovery by hour eight.”
(with 80 μg, orally) “I had a mild effect, although the doors to my repressed feelings somehow really become opened up. There was nothing transcendental here, but there were moments where I felt a conscious separation from the world about me. None of the profound meanings that I had hoped to have explained were explained.”
(with 150 μg, orally) “I felt it in less than a quarter-hour, and was shooting up past a +++ in another quarter-hour. Fast. Just like
but without the vaguely sinister push. A little time slowing, randy, nobody disturbance. Dropping at six hours and totally tired and going to sleep at twelve hours. I will repeat it.”
(with 150 μg, orally) “Simply beautiful. Erotic and music absorption after second hour. Clear thinking with superb imagery and good interpretation. Easy, gentle sleeping. Next day—serene, clear-thinking peacefulness. One of the best materials ever.”
(with 160 μg, orally) “I took 160 ug micrograms at 11 a.m. on an empty stomach and lay down to listen to a hypnotic relaxing tape, with eyeshades and headphones. The onset was very gradual over two or three hours. There was some visual distortion similar to, but mild. I decided that this was about as intense as it was going to get, so I lay down in the living room with the others. The experience continued to intensify over the next hour in intermittent waves. I had to verify that I was actually in a physical room rather than in the music I was hearing. There was never any fear or panic, but I chose to retreat to a private place for the next couple of hours. Soon I started to feel worse and I tried to gain some insight and relief from my negative attitude. I prayed, and I cried, and I began to feel calmer and had more positive thoughts as to how to deal with the others, but I was still afraid to go out into the group. I was afraid that my hopelessness would bother them but I eventually went back out at about the five hour point and the rest of the day was spent pleasantly and smoothly. I took 2.5 g of to sleep, and I slept well, waking twice.”
(with 160 μg, orally) “I pretreated myself with 40 milligrams of Inderal 40 minutes beforehand, took the AL-LAD, and went to bed with eye-shades and ear-phones. There was a very slow onset. The effects were best described as very short bursts of loss of contact with my body, which became increasingly intense and frequent as things progressed. It became really trippy, like acid. There were no visuals with my eyes closed, but when I removed my eye-shades the floors were melting, and the wall patterns and the wood ceiling really flowed. My body felt very blob-like, and I had to get help from my sitter to get up so I could pee. I was very affected by music. There was a very long down-ramp, with physical excitation appearing to linger longer than psychic excitation. Pretty much out of it by 12 hours and I felt well the next day.”
(with 200 μg, orally) “This was taken on the tail end (seventh hour) of an experience. I felt it quickly, but it never got to a super level. Complicated erotic, good talking, looked pretty stoned, and yet I still had cognitive integrity.”